Coffee Weekend Travel Inspiration
Truth be told, coffee suits every day of the week. There is however, something special about weekend coffee. It is a time to catch up with friends and family at a coffee shop.
I make no bones about the fact that this post is total publicity for our new site Best Little Coffee Shops and to share some of the one’s that we have featured so far. It is also an open invitation, to you to share your own best little coffee shop.
Gordon and I feel very qualified to bring you Best Little Coffee Shops.
- We are total coffee snobs and spend a lot of our time at coffee shops all over the world. We like coffee shops, and like the vibe of many. Coffee shops make you feel comfortable whether you re by yourself self or with others.
- It is because we are Australian. That should be all I need to say, but I will explain more. Australia makes brilliant coffee. We should. We are one of the most multicultural countries in the world and we are quick learners. When we needed skilled workers from overseas, we contacted the Italians and they bought their coffee skills and cooking to us, and built some pretty impressive dams in the process. We needed more skilled workers and we invited the Greeks and they also bought their food and their coffee skills to our shores. Lebanese coffee and food, Turkish coffee and food ..oh yeah. We are very clever with our coffee and we only like good, as in really good coffee. Even New York, have cottoned on to this and are now serving Australia’s very own flat white coffee.
We don’t do coffee chains, because they cannot compete with independent and trained baristas who care.
Best Little Coffee Shops brings you some of the most unique and lovely coffee shops, that make you feel good going to them. Yes, there is a lot more attention being paid to coffee now in other countries, and many or really taking on board the need to provide what people want. Some of these coffee shops are amazing. Steam punk coffee shops in Cape Town, bike cafes in London, quirky little coffee shops in Japan, and a couple of Australian ones.
It is the weekend and what better inspiration can you have than to get out of bed and go for a coffee.
Contact us if you want to share your best little coffee shop on our site. Let everyone know about it.
Cape Town, South Africa
It’s Link Time. Post your Latest Travel Story or Photos!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag. #wkendtravelinspiration .
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.
What inspires you to travel?
Link up your travel inspiration using the blue button below. Remember to link back to the collection on your blog.